[Rhythmbox-devel] moving the location of the audio files

Sometimes, I  re-organize my files on my computer, moving my audio
from one location to another, or renaming a folder or audio file.
Doing so seems to make RB lose recogition. In other words RB "forgets"
stuff like "last time played", rating, "times played". Is there a way
we can somehow make RB track the changes in file/folder names and
locations?

Rhythmbox 0.9.3.1 on Ubuntu Dapper (Beta)