[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: podcasts: autodownload?; moved podcast folder

> 2. I moved my podcast folder, and changed the "download location" in  Edit/Preferences/Podcast to reflect this change, but RB can't find the  old podcasts. What's up?

The downloaded locations are stored in the database as absolute file
paths, not as paths relative to the podcast download location.  I'm
not sure if storing relative paths is actually the right thing to do.
There are weird breakages whichever way you try to handle it.

I'm afraid I don't understand. If it were relative paths, what is the
difference? What can I do now to listen to the old downloaded
podcasts?