[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [Gtkpod-questions] Why not merge gtkpod and rhythmbox projects?
- From: Jorg Schuler <Jorg Schuler gmx de>
- To: Michael Lampard <mila61 gmx de>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org, gtkpod-questions lists sourceforge net
- Subject: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [Gtkpod-questions] Why not merge gtkpod and rhythmbox projects?
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:15:40 +0900
iPod support is done with libgpod, and rhythmbox uses libgpod. The projects
have already "merged" in some sense.
I'll continue developing gtkpod as a tool to fill your iPod. Maybe some
people will also use gtkpod to browse through their music collection by
On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 01:07:01PM +0200, Michael Lampard wrote:
> as an iPod User, I wonder: Why not merge the gtkpod  and rhythmbox 
> projects? While rhythmbox has IMHO a way better GUI, gtkpod has full iPod
>  http://www.gtkpod.org
>  http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/
] [Thread Prev