[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: [Gtkpod-questions] Why not merge gtkpod and rhythmbox projects?

"My" answer:

iPod support is done with libgpod, and rhythmbox uses libgpod. The projects
have already "merged" in some sense.

I'll continue developing gtkpod as a tool to fill your iPod. Maybe some
people will also use gtkpod to browse through their music collection by
artist/album...

JCS.