[Rhythmbox-devel] Unknown values

Rhythmbox is a great and simple application...

There are two issues that I have with my current version, 0.9.3.1:

First the browser does not "find" any of the tags such as "Genre",
"Artist" and "Album"...these are found by other apps, but not with
Rhythmbox.

Secondly there is no Pause button on the toolbar? There is a Play
button, but no Pause. I find it necessary to pause music in the middle
of my busy day to do various other tasks, but always I return to
Rhythmbox.

Thanks for your work,

--
Regards,

Rick Barnes
www.nostabo.net

View my OOo tutorials and other references at:
http://www.nostabo.net/openoffice.php

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you receive
this electronic mail in error, please delete it from your system
immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or using any of the
contact details noted herein.

This e-mail sent via Evolution 2.4.2 running on a Linux 2.6.16 64 bit kernel.