Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] It is the time

I responded to this jokingly, but the clear button is really nice.  It
actually  made me go and upgrade cvs which I haven't done in a while.
RB is looking really good these days.  I love the python console,
great for plugin development.  gstreamer-10 is working very well and
search is kicking ass.  Nice job on all the lastest stuf guys