Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod source patch

Le lundi 19 septembre 2005 à 12:52 +0900, pclouds a écrit :
> Just curious,
> What about libipoddevice that's been used by banshee? According to
> README, it can provide basic metadata such as mount point, device
> path, iPod model ... It might be a compliment to gtkpod :)

Last time I checked, it wasn't doing anything really interesting, iPod
mount point detection is probably about 100 lines of code with support
for hal 0.2/0.5 and proper fallback when hal isn't available, and
libipoddevice iPod model detection wasn't really interesting... Maybe
things have evolved since then, in which case it might be interesting to
use.

Christophe