Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Music sharing
- From: Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com>
- To: Charles Schmidt <cschmidt2 emich edu>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Music sharing
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:08:50 +0100
> I'm getting this error now w/ and w/o the --enable-daap flag, just
> checked out fresh CVS:
Fixed. God. Sorry about that. Its been a /long/ time since I've used
CVS and I feel like I'm making all sorts of mistakes with it today :)
Its looks good! Congrats on all the hard work.
There's a couple of interesting crashers though on FC4:
- If I go into the preferences and then click on 'Share my music' and then unclick it the application just quits.
- If I have it running and run up iTunes it quite often just quits.
- If I have it running quite often iTunes won't start. It will sit there with network traffic on the two and iTunes just doesn't appear (this is normally after the second or third time iTunes runs).
If you want debug traces let me know.
] [Thread Prev