[Rhythmbox-devel] how is support for threads initialized?

Hi!

I am very interested in the way rhythmbox is programmed and works! Out of curiosity, "g_thread_init" is no-where called. But when I am learning gtk programming, I was told that g_thread_init is always needed? Does rhythmbox provide itself thread-safe support? Or some other libraries rhythmbox is based on are in charge of initializing the thread supports?

Thanks!

Skyhover