Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] how is support for threads initialized?

On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 16:14 -0700, worm book wrote:
I am very interested in the way rhythmbox is programmed and works!
Out of curiosity, "g_thread_init" is no-where called. But when I
am learning gtk programming, I was told that g_thread_init is
always needed? Does rhythmbox provide itself thread-safe support?
Or some other libraries rhythmbox is based on are in charge of
initializing the thread supports?

Rhythmbox is a Gnome application, therefore it uses gnome_program_init() which takes care of initializing threads

Tristan