Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audio CD update
- From: Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com>
- To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audio CD update
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:12:17 +0200
On 9/4/05, James Livingston <jrl ids org au> wrote:
> G'day again,
> On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 04:03 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> > As usual I don't have an iPod, so any reports of whether it still works,
> > or if I have broken it would be greatly appreciated. I still haven't
> > looked at metadata lookup, but I can probably borrow a fair bit of code
> > from SoundJuicer for that.
> I've got another updated patch which
> * has metadata lookup, via MusicBrainz
> * adds an "eject" menu item to the iPod source
> * fixes quite a few bugs (some of them crashers)
> I don't actually know if the iPod eject menu item works (I don't have
> one), but it's there so that someone can tell me whether it work or not.
> The metadata lookup is done using almost verbatim copies of
> SoundJuicer's MusicBrainz code; there are only two (fairly trivial)
> differences from the originals, changes to make it compile without
> wanting the rest of the SJ code.
>  http://www.ids.org.au/~jrl/rhythmbox/rb-audiocd.patch.bz2
I just tested the CD audio and .. it works.
Thanks for your work.
Some minor I saw are :
- the artist name is not displayed on the source list, but its sure it
will be too long.
- the total length of the CD is equal to zero.
However your work is amazing.
] [Thread Prev