Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] patch #5 (Was: Re: patch #4)

I'm having trouble using the patch on my Ubuntu Breezy installation.
I'm using CVS HEAD from 2005-08-26 as never versions fail applying the patch.
I installed howl0 and howl-dev and when I start rhythmbox I get:
"Unable to browse for remote shares. Could not start browsing for
music servers on your network..." and in the terminal I get
[assert] error: 111 (Connection refused)
[assert] where: "socket.c:, "sw_socket_tcp_connect", line: 720

(rhythmbox:5470): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Error starting mDNS discovery

(rhythmbox:5470): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Unable to notify network of
music sharing
----

Am I supposed to configure howl in some way?

Regards, Gunnar Steinn