Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [patch] tray icon rework patch

On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 12:04 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Here's an updated patch which only does the minimization if you have a
> notification area, and also has what I think are better rules for
> handling clicks on the icon.  Now it always presents the window if it
> doesn't have focus, and only does the minimization if the window doesn't
> have focus.
>
> Can people play around with this and see how it feels?

I'm one of those people who believe that the close button should quit an
application - because if I wanted to just hide the application, I would
have used the minimise button.

But apart from that this does make things seem nicer.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have