[Rhythmbox-devel] Window resize on new playlist

I am using the latest CVS of rhythmbox (maybe a day old) and all the latest GTK/Gnome goodness I can get my hands on, and have noted an odd behavior that when I create a new playlist (either through the menu, the right click popup menu, or just dragging some songs to the playlist), the window resizes smaller to where the playlist is out of sight.  I wanted to see if anyone else is seeing this before filing a bug since it might be a quirk of my Gentoo system.

James