Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI IDE?

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 14:44 -0400, Jalani Fox wrote:
> I was looking to do some small-scale hacking on the RB interface for my
> own personal preferences. Upun browsing through the RB source files the
> only Glade files I found were for various dialogs. So my question is: is a
> visual IDE used for the main RB interface (if so, which one?) or are all
> the .c files concerning the GUI written from scratch? Did that question
> make sense?

The main UI is created pragmatically, rather than with glade, because it
uses a lot of custom widgets. However several of those widgets could(and
probably should) have their internal layout moved to glade files, such
as the header.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"I had my first real beer (real meaning not sneaking it, or the .5
crap), and amazingly enough, I wasn't immediately surrounded by girls in