Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] last.fm support in CVS

On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 03:58:02PM +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> discussed a while ago. If we did implement catagories, then adding "send
> to last.fm" or "get categories from last.fm" would fit in well.

I had thought of this as well.  Kind of an "import tags from last.fm" or
something like that.  Seems like I should check out the latest rb
and see what y'all have done.

> * Recommendations, related-artists and the like -but I'm not really sure
> how these would fit into Rhythmbox.

I'm not sure if thats the best place to put it.  They can probably
get it from the web page.

> I'm not sure whether all of these would work in Rhythmbox, or if we
> should add them, but they /could/ be done.

<nod>

sri