Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Importing DB from iTunes

> Is the iPod-db the same format as the iTunes-db? If so, it should be
> easy to add import support to Rhythmbox.

I don't know if there's any difference... Probably I could have used
also libgpod or something to test it and parse the binary format, but
I found more easy to parse the XML version of the same file in the
local iTunes Music folder. I think they are kept in sync.

> I imagine other people would find it useful, so feel free to post a
> patch.

I will as soon as possible.

Thanks

Jaime