Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod source patch

I put a source RPM of CVS up at:

http://www.skadz.com/files/libgpod-0.1.6.cvs200510181554-1.src.rpm

Just do a:

  rpmbuild --rebuild libgpod-0.1.6.cvs200510181554-1.src.rpm

on your system and it should give you workable RPMs for your system.

Skadz

On 10/18/05, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> wrote:
Le mercredi 21 septembre 2005 à 09:53 +0200, Christophe Fergeau a
écrit :
> Le mercredi 21 septembre 2005 à 06:26 +0200, Jorg Schuler a écrit :
> > I'd really like to see rhythmbox to use the libgpod. I would profit from
> > your user's feedback, and rhythmbox would profit from improvements/bugfixes
> > made in libgpod.
>
> Given that nobody complained yet, I'll probably commit the patch
> mentioned in
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-September/msg00173.html soon.

Now that 0.9.1 i released, I finally committed that.
ipod support in rhythmbox is now dependant on libgpod, which you can get
at http://www.gtkpod.org/libgpod.html The CVS version is probably
needed. If this dependency is causing too much trouble, I'll import a
snapshot of the library in rhythmbox source, but at tthe moment I'm a
bit lazy to do that, and it's worth to try to use the installed library
to see if it works out or not.
If you test it, don't hesitate to report any problems,

Cheers,

Christophe