Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ANNOUNCE: Rhythbox 0.9.1

Thanks.

I've found the relevant part of my pofile,

#. Submenu of Music
#: ../shell/rb-playlist-manager.c:142
msgid "_Playlist"
msgstr "S_pilleliste"

It's translated in the po allright, but doesn't seem to come across in
the actual built application. I get that lovely menu in english still
:-)