Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ANNOUNCE: Rhythbox 0.9.1

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 13:50 +0200, Ãivind Hoel wrote:
> I've attached an updated Norwegian BokmÃl (nb) translation, but also
> have a quick question about translating: It seems the Music ->
> Playlist menu is not available for translation. Is this correct, or is
> there an updated pot-file I've missed somewhere?

Thanks. Sorry about not sending a "we're going to release soon" email to
the list, so that everyone can get updated translations in before we do
the release. I'll make sure I do it next time.

The Music->Playlist menu should be translatable, the strings are at
around like 700 of the po file. Are they just not getting used? If so,
that's something we need to fix urgently.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
I like the US government, makes the Aussie one look less dumb and THAT
is a pretty big effort. -- Craig Small