Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: AudioCD patch

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 12:51:21AM +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 23:06 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > Looking forward to when ever you get the time, knowing how well how
> > hard it is to get time to do stuff...
>
> It actually turned out to be a lot easier than I thought (assuming that
> everything still works), the current patch and new files are attached.
> Basic audio cd support is pretty much done, so this could probably be
> committed, if there aren't any problems.
>
> Can people with any of the following, who use CVS, please test this
> patch and report if it works for them:
> * non-Linux systems
> * multiple CD drives, with audio CDs in more than one drive

Multiple CD drives work for me.  Am I supposed to see track durations,
or is that only going to happen when musicbrainz support is added?

I had to comment out the drive door polling code to get it to build on
my gnome 2.10 (debian unstable) system.  The drive door functions were
added to nautilus-cd-burner in 2.11.3, and to install 2.11.4 or later on
a gnome 2.10 system you need to build it without hal.  Could this be
made conditional on the n-c-b version, or the OS, or something?

-jonathan