[Rhythmbox-devel] cover art support?

Just wondering what the status of cover art was?  I seem to remember
this being in CVS just before the .9.0 days, but it doesn't seem to be
around.  Was the code not working properly, or rather, is this feature
going to re-appear at some point?  IIRC muine and several other players
have code for this, could this be used (though I doubt the inclusion is
a purely technical issue).

TIA, and great job on .9.2, it fixes a couple of my personal beefs with
RB, and seems to happily deal with my quite-large collection.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike