Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Breakdown #2

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 07:54 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> > Currently sort-by-album sorts albums in alphabetical order, but
> > sort-by-year sorts by album within a particular year - which I think is
> > what you want. Thanks for bringing that to my attention - I've not
> > closed the bug as FIXED.
>
> What if the 3 plane view is used? Will the Album list also be sorted
> by year, when an Artist is selected?

I didn't think of that. If people want to sort the album browser by
year, we should probably have it display the year first. Something along
the lines of what the cover art patch did, obviously sans art.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"This function has an explicit return type and deserves a return value"
    -- MPW C compiler error message