[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Suggestions

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to suggest features. If not please let me know.
Forgive me if these feature have already been suggested or are in development etc.
I'm new the process.

Suggested Features:
+ Ability to physically arrange files like iTunes does
+ Right click on artist name to change it for every file with that artist name - For example, I may have two artists, Silverchair and SilverChair. I'd like to be able to rename one set so that all silverchair songs are in the same artist group. (forgive my dodgy terminology)

Are these features desirable to other users?

Thanks

Joel.