Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Breakdown #2

On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 01:04:09AM +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> For those who read the rhythmbox-devel mailing list it will give a
> summary of activity, and provide information about things that haven't
> (yet) been discussed on the list. For those who don't read
> rhythmbox-devel, it will let you know all the cool stuff that we've been
> up to.

First of all, great that you are doing this!
You say that it will let people who don't read this list know all the
cool stuff that has been happening, but how?
I couldn't find any RSS or a plain site page syndication of the news.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net