Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Order Selection/Loop One Patch

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 01:36 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 08:04 -0500, Paul Boyd wrote:
> > I know for myself, I change the play often enough it would be handy to
> > have it in the main UI. But, I talked to someone else who said he has
> > never adjusted the repeat/shuffle option in itunes, so maybe I'm alone
> > in this. Does anybody know what the play order selection method was
> > before the check boxes?
>
> I use it occasionally, when I want to listen to an album in-order. A
> screenshot[0] that I found of an older version of Rhythmbox, it appears
> that there was a single "shuffle" button on the toolbar (looks like
> we're going around in circles).
>
> If we end up going with the toolbar idea, we could use a
> GtkToolMenuButton - which gets used for things like the Back button of a
> browser. If we did that, we could make it pop up the menu when you
> pressed the button component.
>
> Apart from that, a combo box is all I can think of.
>

> [0]http://freshmeat.net/screenshots/21291/22633/

That's a "Jorn-era" screenshot :)
Compare with the screenshots on the RB page which are from the "Colin-
era".

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
The dreadful gerbil smear is untrue. I know it's untrue because on that
night he was with me. -- Mike Figgis