[Rhythmbox-devel] enlarging rhythmbox buffer

Hello,

I've had some problems lately playing mp3 files over a network. After
searching for some while I figured out I could solve my problem by
enlarging my player's buffer. I've  tried this out with xmms and
everything worked fine. Since rhythmbox is my favourite music player, I
would like to be able to do so also in rhythmbox, but it seems there is
no such option available. Since I am pretty knew to linux and am not a
programmer I have no clue on what to do. Maybe it is possible to include
something to enlarge your buffer in the preferences menu?

Greetz,

Diamond