Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Breakdown #1

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 12:33 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> > If the play button was a toggle button there would be no need in pause button.
>
> That's a good point actually! Then it would be play/not play. Sort of
> a music On/Off switch.

That makes a lot more sense than switching between play and pause
buttons, when currently playing it would pause/stop. I like this
suggestion.

> > I do find mysterious play/pause/stop button somewhat weird.
>
> I would say a stop button only make sense on hardware.

And for things that you can't pause. Currently that is only iradio, but
there could be more. There was some discussion a while back about adding
support for vradio tuners to RB, so you could use real fm radio stations
- which are definitely not pausable.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"The target of this goto is a label in a block that has an automatic
variable with an initializer" -- MPW C error message