Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Preferences don't work in CVS

> On 03/11/05, Tristan Tarrant <tristan tarrant dataforte net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> as usual I have been trying out CVS builds on my amd64 Ubuntu dapper box,
>>and there is a problem with the preferences dialog: selecting it just hangs
>>RB leaving the Edit menu open.

I had this problem a while ago on my Gentoo system, so I don't think it's
dapper-specific. Originally it only happened if you played some music
first, but the last time I tried (after getting the then latest CVS), it
did it all the time.

When I tried to get a backtrace, GDB worked fine but, mysteriously, the
problem didn't happen.

That was all some time ago though. I would test it on the latest CVS, but
I still can't get that to build. Once the build problem is fixed, I'll
report back with the latest results.
--
Tom Kirby