Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Preferences don't work in CVS

On 03/11/05, Tristan Tarrant <tristan tarrant dataforte net> wrote:
>  Hi,
>  as usual I have been trying out CVS builds on my amd64 Ubuntu dapper box,
> and there is a problem with the preferences dialog: selecting it just hangs
> RB leaving the Edit menu open.

In my case it first "hangs" for 3 sec then key ring thing asks for
password and if i want to allow rb access to the key ring and if i
allow it will open the prefs. this happens with some other
applications as well, with some just on start up.

May this be the same problem?