Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] NFS/vfs, Rhythmbox and album art.

Oliver:

Unfortunately I have been unable to follow your branch because it has
started using something called 'totem-plparser' which I can't figure
out how to add to my debian-unstable installation.

Just to make sure I am not doing something stupid, here is what I did,
first when you were at patch-88 and just now with patch-97.

I changed directory to rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-55 and gave the
command:

% tla update

followed by

% make distclean