Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Display artist below album name in browser

On 5/9/05, Oliver Lemke <olemke core-dump info> wrote:
> The subject is mostly speaking for itself. In patch 76 of the merge
> branch the artist is displayed below the album name in the browser
> view.

Nice!

Displaying the release year here would be nice, too. And any chance
we'll get the grey lines for every second item in the list? (what i
did in my original mockup [1])

Also... If "Show the covers in the albums list" isn't set, I think the
album list should look like it does in 0.8.x, eg smaller lines.

-Michi

[1] http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~monreal/gnome/rb6b.png