Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Breakage on merge branch (patch-57)

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 19:08 +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 02:54 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> > Patch-57 on the merge branch, which pulls in patch-23 of Jonathan bugs
> > branch causes some breakage. On line 1008 of shell/rb-shell.c a
> > parameter is passed in to rb_sourcelist_new(), when none is expected.
> >
> > I'm guessing that one of Jonathan's other things which isn't included
> > changes the definition of the function.
> >
> > It works fine if you remove the parameter.
>
> That's weird. It works fine here. And in source/rb-sourcelist.h you can
> see that it requires an RBShell as a parameter. Can you check how the
> declaration of rb_sourclist_new looks like in your copy?

GtkWidget *     rb_sourcelist_new               (void);

I was just having a discussion on #rhythmbox with someone who was having
the same problem (although they were using gcc 4).

None of the branches I've grabbed have it changed to take an argument,
do you know when it changed?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Rob Adams wrote: Error correcting modem. and then Graham Reed responded
I tried one of those, it made all of USENET disappear.