Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Breakage on merge branch (patch-57)

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 02:54 +1000, James Livingston wrote:
> G'day everyone,
>
> Patch-57 on the merge branch, which pulls in patch-23 of Jonathan bugs
> branch causes some breakage. On line 1008 of shell/rb-shell.c a
> parameter is passed in to rb_sourcelist_new(), when none is expected.
>
> I'm guessing that one of Jonathan's other things which isn't included
> changes the definition of the function.
>
> It works fine if you remove the parameter.

That's weird. It works fine here. And in source/rb-sourcelist.h you can
see that it requires an RBShell as a parameter. Can you check how the
declaration of rb_sourclist_new looks like in your copy?

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558