Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Resizing Columns

Okay, avoiding a scrollbar is good, but the columns playing musical
chairs when one tries to resize them is just plain awful. Why not let
the user move the boundary so that one column gets bigger, the other
smaller? Surely that's the intuitive and expected behaviour?

BTW, this is how Evolution moves them (2.0.2 I see here), and it works
nicely.

Ed Mack