Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Resizing Columns

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 14:22 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > And although there were a lot of complaints in the past, nobody ever
> > provided patch to improve the behaviour. So, it cannot be too bad. ;-)
>
> If I could quickly be told where to look, maybe I could whip up a patch.
> But I know nothing about Gtk and don't have time to wade through the code to
> try and understand enoug of it just to fix this cosmetic problem.

In widgets/rb-entry-view.c, change linenumber 1349 (in latest
arch-branch that is, might be different linenumber in older versions):

from:
  view->priv->treeview = GTK_WIDGET (rb_tree_view_new ());
to:
  view->priv->treeview = GTK_WIDGET (gtk_tree_view_new ());

That should turn the old column-resizing behaviour into the normal gtk-column behaviour.

Sander