Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Bonobo interface in rhythmbox-0.9

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 01:16:25AM +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 17:47 -0500, Thomas Sibley wrote:
> > Oliver Lemke wrote:
> > > And finally, as we all love screenshots, here's a shot of my current rb
> > > using a merge of the playbin, queue and coverart branches:
> >
> > Could you publish that merge somewhere?  I'd love to use it and I'm not
> > at all familiar with arch.
>
> You can grab the snapshot here:
>
> http://www.sat.uni-bremen.de/~olemke/rhythmbox-playbin-merge-2005-03-31.tar.bz2
>
> But be aware that it might eat your shorts or at least your
> rhythmdb. ;-)

Awesome, thanks!  Didn't even touch my db (or eat it anyway).  The only
thing that's not working for me is the album art pane.  It displays in
the browser, and I can get art, but nothing appears on the '^u' panel :(

Oh well.  Eagerly awaiting .9!

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike