Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Player Comments :)

> 3) Yeah, it's the result of a hack of the playlist widget.  I forget why
> it was implemented in the first place, but it does suck.  I just don't
> touch the column sizes for now.  ;-)

I mention this every few months or so.  This can be fixed by simply
removing the customized  widget and using the standard one from GTK.
It will work exactly as before with less suckin and meaningful
resizing.  Just thought I'd mention it again.  I'll be back in a few
months to do so again.

John