[Rhythmbox-devel] Player Comments :)

Hi, I just wanted to say how great of a music player Rhythmbox is. I like it far better than all the winamp clones that are out there. Im using linux because i dont like windows, so why would i want to use a music player that looks like winamp? anyways. i do have a few things i think would make the player better. I dont know if these are all issues on your end or not. 1) m4a support. 2) an iTunes like album cover art displayer. 3) there are major issues with resizing playlist collums. 4) i listen to alot of mix cds so it would be nice if the gap between switching between tracks could be eliminated. keep up the good work with this program. its great.

thanks.
Adam.