Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Queue Bounty

Wow, what a generous offer...thanks Peter!

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 12:32 -0500, Peter Schmidt wrote:
> I'm announcing a $200 bounty for a play queue in Rhythmbox. The first
> person to check in play queue support or at lease provide an Arch
> branch will receive $200 via PayPal at the address he specifies.

Hopefully this will motivate someone enough to finally implement this
often-requested feature.  I'd give it a go myself if school wasn't so
hectic right now.  I'll throw an additional $20 into the pot for this
bounty.

I'm not sure who's in charge of the bounties page over at gnome.org but
it might be a good idea to get in contact with someone in #gnome and see
if we can get it posted on the bounties page.

Regards,
Jon Oberheide

--
Jon Oberheide <jon oberheide org>