Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rythmdb question?

I did. :-)  I would love to use it, but I keep getting turned
off by mergeant when I'm trying to do any kind of database mgmt.
Granted it's still in development, but still...

The plugin system though is really an overall goal that would be
cool for other features you want to add rather than just this.

sri