[Rhythmbox-devel] rythmdb question?

I think rhythmbox is a really great music player but there is one
drawback, the rhythmdb.

It would be much better to save the rhythmdb whenever a play count or
something else within the db changes. At the moment all "changes" are
lost if rhythmbox is not able to exit properly.

Changing that should be just a call to rhythmdb_save at the right place?
The only problem is that I cannot find that place ;)

Have you ever thought about changing rhythmdb to mysql?