Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Useful arch repos?

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 04:37:24PM +0100, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> What are the currently useful arch archives for Rhythmbox?
>
> Which arch repo are the album art patches in?
>
> What other important patches are not currently in CVS HEAD?

- the contents of my --bugs branch are slowly trickling into CVS as they
  get reviewed.

- the interesting contents of my --playbin branch are apparently being
  reviewed.

- the contents of my --remote branch are (slowly) being beaten into
  shape via bugzilla, except for the D-BUS stuff which I don't think
  should be merged yet.  It'll probably require D-BUS 0.34, and that
  hasn't even been released yet.

- the contents of my --queue branch are waiting until everything else is
  merged.  I'm not going to waste anyone's time with it until it's
  actually finished, not just good-enough-for-me finished.

and that's it for me.
-jonathan