[Rhythmbox-devel] Re: http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxRoadmap

> Also there was little feedback to my UI suggestion that playback needs
> simplifying [0] and there should only be one play source - the queue.  I

I don't care much about the details of the queue, but I do like your
proposal because it fixes what I consider to be a bug:

- in the browser, double click on an album to start playing it.
- then keep browsing
- when the current song ends, instead of stepping to the next song on the
  same album, it'll play whichever song happens to be currently shown in
  the browser.

To me "double click on the album" should clearly mean "play the album"
rather than "play the first song of the album, and as for the rest, we'll
see when the need comes up".

        Stefan