Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox-CVS on Fedora Core 2

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 12:03 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Rhythmbox CVS recently stopped being compilable on my Fedora Core 2 box,
> telling me I need to install gnome-common from the GNOME CVS.
>
> Is the intention to drop support for non-cutting-edge installs?
> I have no control over this here machine and it won't be upgraded to the
> code in GNOME CVS for at least another two or three years.  I'm sure I'm not
> the only one is such a situation.  FC2 is not ancient yet, in my book.

gnome-common is needed to compile just about every GNOME module from
CVS. Having it installed is pretty much compulsory to compile any GNOME
module.

And yes, we're going to move to target GNOME 2.12 soon(-ish).

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
I don't particularly understand women. -- Ang Lee