[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox-CVS on Fedora Core 2

Rhythmbox CVS recently stopped being compilable on my Fedora Core 2 box,
telling me I need to install gnome-common from the GNOME CVS.

Is the intention to drop support for non-cutting-edge installs?
I have no control over this here machine and it won't be upgraded to the
code in GNOME CVS for at least another two or three years.  I'm sure I'm not
the only one is such a situation.  FC2 is not ancient yet, in my book.

        Stefan