Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Some interesting usage with rb cvs

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 17:13 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> I've been playing with a build of rhythmnbox from cvs (from a day or
> two ago) and I'm seeing some interesting results when I try to play
> things which I'm not sure are right or not so I thought I'd meail the
> list to see if its just me or not.

I broke RB in cvs the other day, by accidentally missing out a small
part of what I committed. It should be fixed in cvs now - although it
may not have propagated out to anonymous cvs yet. If the changelog has a
commit entry from me about "dynamic re-ordering" then you should have a
fixed version.

Hopefully I won't do that again.

James "Doc" Livingston
 Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx