Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] AudioCD Support

Le mercredi 12 janvier 2005 à 18:48 -0800, Matt Jones a écrit :
> I've been working on AudioCD support for rhythmbox, and have gotten
> pretty far (I think). Rhythmbox can load cd's from an arbitrary device
> (assuming hal (if enabled)/gnomevfs can find it).

Ok, I tested it a bit (I needed the patch at
http://testoo.no-ip.com/~teuf/hack/audiocd-compile.diff to successfully
compile it, and it seems to be missing a check for musicbrainz). But the
main problem is that it doesn't detect the audio cds I insert ;) It's
compiled without hal, and actually I don't think monitoring
mounted/unmounted volumes can work to detect audio cds...

Cheers,

Christophe