Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Watched Libraries

Still looks like some Schema stuff is messed up.  With CVS from this morning:

WARNING: node <list> not understood below <schema>
WARNING: no <list_type> specified for schema of type list
WARNING: invalid or missing list_type for schema (/schemas/apps/rhythmbox/library_locations)
WARNING: node <list> not understood below <schema>
WARNING: failed to install schema `/schemas/apps/rhythmbox/library_locations' locale `C': Schema specifies type list but doesn't specify the type of the list elements

Skadz

On 12/2/05, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 02:24 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 15:15 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 15:33 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> > > If you add/delete something and Rhythmbox doesn't notice, check the
> > > debug messages. You should get a "directory event" message, if you
> > > haven't then the problem is that gnome-vfs hasn't reported the change to
> > > Rhythmbox. If you do get the message, but Rhythmbox didn't add/remove
> > > the track, let us know.
> >
> > James, will that collide with the "Move to trash" functionality?
> > If the file is monitored, then we would need to stop monitoring it
> > before removing it from the DB, or even let the monitoring remove it
> > from the DB rather than doing it ourselves.
>
> It doesn't actually monitor the files themselves, but rather the
> directories they are in. Deleting the db entries in the move to trash
> code is fine, it will ignore the deletion it it doesn't belong to a db
> entry (which it has to do for non-audio files anyway).
>
> I'd suggest that the move-to-trash code does remove it from the db, in
> case file-monitoring isn't working for whatever reason.

OK. I just didn't want the 2 mechanisms to race to remove that entry
from the DB.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
The sex scenes are just a job, but I enjoyed them. -- Anthony Hopkins