Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Autoplaylist updates (including sorting)

> > Looks good to me with an initial play around. Very nice! One addition
> > that would be nice is an option for newest music / last added or
> > something like that (although maybe we already have it and i haven't
> > looked  far enough :-)
>
> My "New Music" playlist: First Seen in the last 2 weeks.
>
> Some of the property names could a lot better, particularly "first
> seen". Has anyone got any good suggestions?

Is that a separate patch? I tried to get to the mailing list to have a
look but it seems the gnome site is down as well as the bugzilla
(unless there's some connectivity probs between me and gnome).

Anyway also found an interesting bug (I think). I created a Limit to
20 last played playlist. While it was playing I imported a couple of
new CDs and a large chunk of the playlist was changed around to a
random selection of the 3 new cds I imported dropping out a chunk of
the existing playlist. I appreciate that the playlist would be dynamic
but wouldn't expect it to change by just importing some directories.

Cheers,
Pete