Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Autoplaylist updates (including sorting)

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 11:08 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Looks good to me with an initial play around. Very nice! One addition
> that would be nice is an option for newest music / last added or
> something like that (although maybe we already have it and i haven't
> looked  far enough :-)

My "New Music" playlist: First Seen in the last 2 weeks.

Some of the property names could a lot better, particularly "first
seen". Has anyone got any good suggestions?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
I admit that X is the second worst windowing system in the world, but
all the others I've used are tied for first.